This week’s handy things:
- The latest issue of Methods in Ecology and Evolution is available online, and features some interesting stats articles (‘Do not log-transform count data’ for example).
- Interesting paper on free and open-source geospatial tools for landscape ecology, previously posted about here.
- This blog post features some useful tips for academic poster design.
- A few conference abstract deadlines are coming up:
- GFOE 40th Anniversary Meeting, Giessen, Germany: 25th May
- Organic Matter Stabilisation and Ecosystem Functions, Presqu’île de Giens, France: 15th May
- BES Annual Meeting, Leeds: 10th May (today!)